Thai Marinated Chicken Thighs
A delicious zippy marinade, sweet, savory, spicy and full of flavor. The marinade comes together quickly. Grilling the chicken is the best way to get crispy on the outside, tender and juicy chicken perfect for adding to a salad, serving with rice, noodles, or stir-fried vegetables.
- ⅓ cup rough chopped cilantro leaves
- ¼ cup rough chopped Thai basil leaves
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable or olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 1 teaspoon Siracha
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
Mix marinade ingredients together.
Put chicken and marinade in a zip lock bag and marinate at least 2 hours or overnight, turning the bag occasionally.
Drain chicken from marinade and grill over medium high heat for about 10 to 12 minutes, depending on the size of the thighs.